wx1000 (wx1000) wrote,
wx1000
wx1000

Из-за неисправнои газовои плиты загорелась квартира

Вчера в 14:34 поступило сообщение о пожаре на ул. Александрова. В пятиэтажном жилом доме, в однокомнатнои квартире на кухне 2х3 метра горели домашние вещи... Читать далее.
Subscribe

  • Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments