wx1000 (wx1000) wrote,
wx1000
wx1000

Неосторожность при курении привела к очердному пожару

В воскресенье в 07:08 поступило сообщение о пожаре в г. Волжском. В однокомнатнои квартире многоквартирного жилого дома по улице Карбышева, в комнате 4х3... Читать далее.
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments